Our Spiritual Foundation
Our Basic Doctrine
We Believe that…
• The Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired, the product of holy men of Old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit (2 Pet. 1:21).
• God has reveled Himself as a triune being, but manifested in three personalities as Father, Son and the Holy Spirit (Isa 48:16;Mt 28:19;Lk 3:22).
• The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, is divine, and shares in the Deity of God as the second person in the Holy Trinity (Mt. 1:23; Jn. 5:22, 23:2 Jn. 3: Heb. 1: 1-3).
• Man is the created being, made in the likeness and the image of God.
• Man?s only hope of redemption from the stain of sin is through the shed blood of Christ, the Son of God (Lk. 24:47).
• The true church is the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12: 12-27), not intended to be the edifice or institution, but the habitation of God through the Holy Spirit.
• The mission of the Church is:
a) To be an agency for evangelizing the world
(Acts 1:8; Mt. 28:19, 20; Mk. 16:15, 16)
b) To be a corporate body in which man may worship God
(1Cor, 12: 13).
c) To be the channel of God?s purpose to built a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son
(Eph. 4:11-16; 1 Cor. 12:28; 14:12).
• The Ordinance of the church is: a) Baptism in water. b) Holy Communion of the Lord?s supper.
• Every believer is entitled to, should seek for, and should expect to receive the “Baptism of the Holy Spirit”
• The Baptism of all born again believers “in the Holy Spirit” is always witnessed by the physical evidence of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit of God gives them utterance. (Acts 2:4)
• Divine healing is wrought by the power of God through the prayer of faith the laying on of hands (Mk16: 18; Jas. 5:14-15), fervent prayer (Jas, 5:16) and is the privilege of every believer who will accept it. (Lk 5: 15).
• Sanctification is a definite yet progressive work of grace, as taught in the scriptures, which leads to holiness (Rom 6:22).
• God by the Holy Spirit , definitely calls whom He desires, both male and female,to serve in the five fold ministry ( Eph 4:11) .,and qualifies the ones calls with power,talents ,wisdom, and gifts pertaining to that office or offices ( 1 Cor. 12:28).
• We believe that all Christians (including ministers) should pay tithes into the storehouse. (Mal 3:10,11).
• The Second Coming of Christ includes the “catching away” (rapture) of the”Church” (Saints)(1 Theses, 4:16, 17) followed by the actual, visible return of Christ with His saints to region with Him on earth for one thousand year (Zech 14:5, Mt. 24:27,30 .Rev, 1:7; 19:11-14; 20: 1-6).
• There will be the final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works.
• “We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth wherein dwelt righteousness”
• (2 Pet, 3:13, Rev, 21:1).